- John Russell (Petrol)
- Kathleen Stimler (Pacific Blue)
You have one week to contact me via e-mail at joe (at) gentlemanstationer.com, or through the "Contact Me" link on the blog, and claim your ink.
Montblanc for UNICEF Limited Edition Ink Giveaway
As I mentioned on Saturday, Appelboom also was kind enough to provide me with one bottle of the latest Montblanc "UNICEF Blue" ink to give away. This ink is a gorgeous turquoise, and comes in a 50ml crystal inkwell-style bottle that holds 20ml more ink than the typical Montblanc limited edition bottle. (Normally they only hold 30ml.)
Giveaway Rules and Conditions are as follows:
- In order to enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post. While you don't need to provide your full name, be sure to leave at least some identifying information. (A first or last name plus an initial is generally sufficient.) This particular Montblanc ink retails for approximately $40 per bottle, depending on country and retailer.
- The giveaway will end at 11:59pm Central Time on Sunday, June 18, 2017.
- At the close of the giveaway, I will assign each entry a number and pick the winner using a random number generator. I will announce the winners on the blog the following Monday or Tuesday and give the winner exactly one week to contact me to provide a shipping address. Information submitted by entrants and/or winners will be used by me solely to ship your item and will not be sold or otherwise provided to Appelboom or any other sponsor.
- You must leave a comment to enter. Limit one entry and one prize per person. Your odds of winning are directly proportionate to how many people enter. This giveaway is open to everyone, non-U.S. residents included, though I will have to use the cheapest shipping option available, which may not include tracking.
Enjoy, and thanks for reading!