Here are some links to stuff I've been reading lately, to keep you busy while you're gorging on leftover Halloween candy:
- Pete Denison reviews the Retro 51 Tornado Stealth, a true workhorse pen
- Ed Jelley reviews Montblanc's new Daniel Defoe Palm Green Ink
- Ray at FPQuest gives us his Top 5 Modern Pens and Top 5 Vintage Pens
- Independence reviews Montblanc's 90th Anniversary Permanent Grey Ink
- Jenny from The Finer Point reviews the Karas Kustoms Retrakt
- This Friday, November 7, is Fountain Pen Day. Find out what it's all about here.
- Azizah from Gourmet Pens has a series of posts summarizing all the Fountain Pen Day giveaways you need to enter. I won't attempt to link them all here, just go to her site. Now.
- The Pencil Case Blog reviews the Delta Journal
- Write to Me Often continues to show off what might be my favorite handwriting on the web.