- Ed Jelley photographs the next installment in his "Stationery in Colors" series. Up now is the Blue Edition. These are gorgeous.
- Pete Denison discusses website memberships. Some great things to consider here.
- Ray over at Fountain Pen Quest discusses his Sheaffer Balance Aspen SE (a prime example of what I consider "new vintage" pens that I discuss in my most recent article on entering the world of vintage collecting). I'm still mad that I passed up the chance to acquire one of these.
- The Pen Addict asks 3 questions of the Pencil Revolutionary, Johnny Gamber.
- Major giveaway alert! Pen Chalet is giving away three different pens this month!
- I'm giving away a bottle of vintage Montblanc Ruby Red Ink. The giveaway closes tomorrow at midnight, CST. If you're interested in this "hot pink" ink (and I understand your numbers may be few), consider entering. There may not be much competition for this one.
As always, thanks for reading, and Happy Sunday!