Without further ado...great stuff this week:
- WriteAnalog interviews Johnny Gamber, "The Original Pencil Blogger." Excellent interview, and fascinating reading.
- The Well-Appointed Desk reviews the new Diamine 1864 Blue-Black Ink. I may have to pick this one up when I get a chance--blue-blacks are growing on me and I find myself using them more and more. For those of you just starting out in this hobby, Ana also gives us her Top 5 Pens under $30.
- The Pen Addict reviews the elusive (and ridiculously expensive) Parker Penman Sapphire, a discontinued Ink. I agree, it's a nice color, but at $100 per bottle...?
- The Clicky Post reviews the new Double Pen Sleeve from One Star Leather. These products have been on my radar to try for a while, I've just never gotten around to trying one. That will definitely change soon.
- EDIT: Can't believe I forgot this one. The boys from DotGrid interview Aaron Draplin. Discussing the new Two Rivers Field Notes and more!
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Thanks for reading!