I know it's been a while on the links. I spent this morning catching up on some reading and found a few great ones:
- Triple Stealing. Leigh's video on elastic nibs, via Peaceable Writer. I hope Nibs.com brings one of these to the D.C. Pen Show this year, because I'm going to try one.
- Peninkcillin reviews J. Herbin Vert Pre, and compares it to Vert Olive and Roher & Klingner Alt-Goldgrun. I need Alt Goldgrun back in my ink stable. I really regret selling that bottle.
- Alt.Haven visits pen shops in Europe, including my grail shop, Rome's Novelli Pen & Pipe. Read the travelogue, then go to the Novelli site and drool. They have an incredible selection of Delta and Omas.
- Bob from My Pen Needs Ink writes about the literal weight of analog.
- Scribble Pen Scam. If you missed the PSA on the Pen Addict a few weeks back, read this now! And if you, like me, received an e-mail solicitation to "pre-order" this pen, don't. It's apparently not legit.
- My Coffee Pot reviews a Ken Cavers custom clipless Cigar. Beautiful pen. If only I could get on that wait list. . . .
And if you missed my most recent ink review from this week, it's here. I take on Diamine Oxblood, a new favorite red!
Thanks for reading, and have a great week!