As I mentioned in last week's Sunday Reading, I'm moving Deals and Drops into their own post that will go out on Fridays (in part, to better tempt you to spend your money over the entire weekend, not just Sunday afternoon)! What you'll find in these posts are announcements regarding flash sales, clearances, price drops, old stock, mistake pricing, etc. If you come across something that you think may be of interest to readers that I've missed, please let me know! So, for this week:
- Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel (via Massdrop). Still a good opportunity to get this one at a discount. 3 days left.
- Ohto Graphic Liner Drawing Pen 10-Pack (via Massdrop). Supposedly one of the best drawing pens out there. I've never tried them, personally, but they get rave reviews. 3 days left.
- Italix Parson's Essential Fountain Pen (via Massdrop). Nice discount on this well-reviewed, reliable pen. One great thing about Italix pens is that there's a wide range of stock italic nib units. 3 days left.
- Pelikan M805 Stresemann Special Edition (via Massdrop). Pretty good price on the M805 version, though you may want to hold out for the...
- Pelikan M405 Stresemann Special Edition (via PenChalet). Pre-order this one now! Pelikan is apparently launching a Stresemann version of the M405 alongside its M400 Brown Tortoise Special Edition.
- Sailor Storia Inks at 25% Off (via Pen Chalet). Sailor's Storia pigmented inks are on sale at PenChalet for 25% off. Pen Chalet also has the newly reissued "Four Seasons" colors in stock.
- Pilot Vanishing Point in Matte Black (via Amazon). This matte black vanishing point continues to be a great deal on Amazon. Don't know how long this one will last.
- Pelikan M200 Cognac Special Edition (via Amazon). If you missed out on this the first time around, there are still a few Amazon sellers who have old stock available. This is a great looking pen.
- Pelikan M200 in Basic Black (via Amazon). Good deal on a classic pen. Unless you have extremely large hands, this is a great starting point for Pelikan pens.
- Karas Kustoms Pens in Brass, Copper, and Aluminum (via Huckberry). Grab the Render K and the Bolt at a discount.
- Machine Era Pocket Pen (via Huckberry). This is one that I've been wanting to pick up for a while. It uses a
- Bull and Stash Notebooks (via Huckberry). I haven't had the chance to check out these interesting new notebooks yet, but they've been making their rounds on the web.
- New Nock Co. Cases in New Colors, at retail! (via Anderson Pens). I do not need the coffee/amethyst, I do not need it, I have three Nock cases already...
I'm also happy to announce that I'm now a member of Huckberry's affiliate program. If you're unfamiliar with Huckberry, it's a retailer that offers an ever-changing, curated set of products that appeal to gear-geeks (and pen nerds). I've squandered gobs of money and time there over the past few years. Check out their curated selection of "writing essentials" (banner link below), which changes regularly, but also check out their selection of everyday carry goods, as well as their selection of bags from Filson and Topo Designs. As an affiliate, I receive a small commission on any purchases made through my Huckberry links, but it doesn't add anything to the cost of your purchase.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.