I've developed a bit of a problem with multi pens lately. You know, the kind of problem that happens when you decide you want to do a "best multi pens" review / top 5 list, and the next thing you know you have a dozen of them sitting on your desk. While the review is still in progress, I'll go ahead and share some good deals I've found.
- Pilot Hi-Tec-C Coleto 5 Color Multi Pen Body with 10 Color .4mm Refill Starter Set (via Amazon). This is the multi pen that got me hooked. Exceptional value here. You can also get a larger package in the .3mm refill size.
- Uniball Jetstream 4&1 .5mm Multi Pen Value Set (via Amazon). Another great option if you don't mind a larger pen. Jetstream Multipen refills are among the best around.
- Lamy 2000 4 Color Ballpoint (via Amazon). Currently in the running to top my list as the best high-end multi pen. Check out my recent review here.
- Skillcraft B3 Aviator Multi Pen (via Amazon). On on the list that I haven't tried, but the description says that the pen is intended for military aviators. This pen takes D1 refills and a mechanical pencil. Looks a bit like a Zebra Sharbo X.
- Uni Style Fit (via JetPens). I'd call this the main competitor to the Hi-Tec-C Coleto. I'm in the process of testing it out now and like what I'm seeing.
- Bic Multi Pen .7mm Fine Point (via Amazon). A classic. I like the fine point better than the medium, but either writes extremely well for the price point.
- Bic Multi Pen 1.0mm Medium Point (via Amazon).
- Pilot Dr. Grip 4+1 .7mm Multi Pen (via Amazon). I've never seen these before. It indicates that it features Acro ink (like the Acroball hybrid ballpoint pen, perhaps?).
Additional Deals and Drops of Interest
- PenChalet Holiday Sale is Ending! (via PenChalet). Last chance to grab 10% off at PenChalet with the coupon code HOLIDAY.
- Anderson Pens Writing Outlet (via Anderson Pens). Some cool finds in here, including this Sailor Professional Gear Regency Stripe fountain pen.
- This Is Ground Huckberry Sale (via Huckberry). Leather accessories manufacturer This Is Ground is offering 15% off certain products via Huckberry, through tomorrow. You've probably seen their M3 organizer being Instagrammed all over the place.
- Karas Kustoms Render K (via Huckberry). Huckberry has a sale going on several models of the Karas Kustoms Render K, including this one in copper.
- Machine Era Solid Brass Pen (via Amazon). A clean pocket pen design that takes the Pilot G2 refill.
- Tree Ring Natural History Fountain Pen (via Massdrop). An interesting concept. I saw these pens once at the DC Pen Show a couple years back and they're neat.
- Pilot Frixion Color Bundle (via Massdrop).
- Kaweco AL Sport Fountain Pen (via Massdrop). Good discount here on a great pocket pen.
- Lanier 10-Pen Display Case (via Massdrop). A nice looking glass-lid pen case, similar to the ones Levenger offers but at a lower price.
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Colored Pencil Set (via Massdrop). Choose between the 72 and 120-pencil set of Faber-Castell's artist-quality colored pencils.
Happy shopping, and enjoy your last weekend before Christmas!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.