- Ateleia Brass and Stainless Pens (via Nib & Ink). Matthew reviews these pens from Ateleia Craft + Design, which I've been meaning to try for a while. Matthew currently has a coupon code for 15% off.
- Milligram Stationery & Lifestyle Store (via Notemaker Journal). Australian retailer Milligram - formerly Notemaker - has opened a retail store in Melbourne, and it looks gorgeous. Details here.
- Copy Paper Conundrum (via Mountain of Ink). A comprehensive review of different types of copy paper. I've had great luck with Staples Sustainable Earth, and the HP 32lb LaserJet.
- Pelikan Souverain M300 (via Hand Over That Pen). The team at HOTP takes a look at the smallest entry in the Pelikan Souverain series.
- Cleo Skribent Classic Review (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). I'm glad to see Ian posting regularly again! Here he looks at the Cleo Skribent Classic, a great German piston-filler that you unfortunately don't see too often.
- Introducing the Visconti Homo Sapiens Jade and Northern Light (via Pen Chalet). Visconti recently announced two new Homo Sapiens demonstrators, in different shades of green. These are two that I'll have to see in person before I can form an opinion. They'll ship late November, early December.
- Introducing Colorverse, a new universe of inks (via Leigh Reyes). Leigh has discovered a new line of space-themed inks out of Korea. The bottle and packaging on these looks outstanding.
- Pen Addict Retro 51 Ice-O-Metric Is Here! (via Pen Addict). The Pen Addict has launched it's second run of a limited edition Retro 51. The last Pen Addict Retro 51 didn't last long, so act quickly.
- Taccia Spectrum Fountain Pen Review (via The Pen Habit). Matt reviews the Taccia Spectrum, featuring a Sailor stainless steel nib, and like most people has an overall positive experience.
- The Insightful Spectre Pen Review (via The Finer Point). Jenny reviews Baron Fig's latest limited edition Squire Pen, and does a great job showcasing this pen's deep purple/grey color and texture.
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of blog sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having the largest offering of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including standard and special edition offerings from Aurora, as well as the ystudio line of pens from Taiwan.
- Goldspot Pens. A big welcome to Goldspot as a regular sponsor of the blog! Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials, such as their current Black Friday progressive bonus offers!
- Say Nice Things Stationery. SNT is a new UK-based notebook company that makes some really nice, reasonably priced journals and notebooks. Check out my review of some of their offerings here, as well as their recently released Flip/Flop Pocket Notebooks!
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
In Case You Missed It ...
It was a busy week on the blog, despite the holidays, and I know that many of us - myself included - relished having this hobby to distract ourselves once the holiday conversation began to diverge into "less desirable" table topics (i.e., politics). For starters, if you haven't already, check out the 2017 Black Friday Promotions, most of which end tomorrow. You'll likely find some great deals and promotions, including items featured in the TGS 2017 Holiday Gift Guide.
Review-wise, this week I took a look at the "Officina" collection by Giuliano Mazzuoli, in both fountain pen and ballpoint form. I also reviewed Noodler's Blue, a vibrant blue ink that I very much enjoyed.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.