All sorts of new fall releases are starting to hit retailers this week. The Conklin All-American Brownstones appear to be sold out already at Anderson Pens. I knew that one would be a popular color! Here are some others.
- Aurora 88 Minerali Limited Edition (via Pen Chalet). These much anticipated Aurora limited edition demonstrators have hit the market, and the blue "Azurite" version is now available.
- New Inks at Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet is now stocking the Kyoto TAG Kyo-Iro and Kyo-no-oto inks, as well as the Sailor Kobe Inks made especially for Kobe-Nagasawa in Kobe, Japan.
- Platinum 3776 Shungyo Limited Edition Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Back in stock, but who knows for how long?
- Visconti Metropolitan Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Big price reduction on these Visconti Divina-style pens in Wall Street celluloid.
- Pilot Limited Edition Vanishing Point Crimson Sunrise LE (Anderson Pens). A pen that's on my list, but these annual editions tend to get released in limited quantities.
- Sailor All Blue (via Anderson Pens). A new dark navy blue entry in the Sailor 1911 lineup.
- Montegrappa Fortuna Heartwood Fountain Pen in Teak (via Vanness Pens). Montegrappa recently released a new series of "Heartwood" fountain pens in Walnut, Pear, and Teak. The dark teak is my favorite. Look for a review soon, as I have a few loaners.
- Life Stationery A5 Notebooks (via Vanness Pens). Life stationery is a Japanese brand that is starting to get more traction in the U.S. It's extremely fountain pen friendly.
- Delta Dolcevita Oversize in Classic Orange (via Pen Chalet). Delta seems to have fallen upon hard times. If you're looking for a Dolcevita in the classic orange and black color scheme, grab one now because they're going away.
- Pelikan M200 Smoky Quartz (via Appelboom). Pelikan's new color demonstrator is starting to drop at retailers this month.
- Sailor Imperial Black Multifunction Pen (via Amazon). Three days of nonstop meetings and two fountain pens written dry - this is my backup that I always have on me. Check out my other multipen recommendations here.
- Book Darts (via Amazon). Something I haven't featured in a while - I get a lot of use out of these little reusable bookmarks.
- Pilot Blue Black Ink 350ml Bottle (via Amazon). Like your Pilot Blue-Black? Stock up for life here.
- Pelikan Ink Liter Bottle (via Amazon). Ok, I'll throw this in here too. I have no idea how many people actually go through this much ink (artists?) but someone must, because Pelikan continues to sell these.
- Pilot G2 144-pen Tub (via Amazon). You don't know how many times I've thought about purchasing one of these and replacing all the pens in the office supply closet at work.
- Usem Notecards (via Usem). Usem in the Netherlands was kind enough to send me some of their credit-card size notecards, which are made from very good paper stock and come in a variety of designs. Look for a review soon!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.