Here's a selection of last week's happenings from our unique little corner of the internet:
Fountain Pen Links:
- Fountain Pen Economics writes on the value of forming a relationship with a single retailer, or a small group of retailers who know their customers' preferences well. On a related note, Eclectidbits wrote a piece a few months back that serves as a nice illustration of what happens when retailers don't pay attention to their customers! Be sure and catch Dr. Deans on this week's upcoming Pen Addict Podcast!
- Gorgeous.Ink reviews Graaf von Faber Castell Cobalt Blue.
- Peaceable Writer reviews the Pilot Fermo, the third, and perhaps lesser-known, pen in Pilot's capless line, which includes the Vanishing Point, the Decimo, and the Fermo. The Fermo is the twist-action capless pen. I've never seen one in person.
- FPQuest Reviews the Pelikan Stresemann in Anthracite Gray.
- Pilot announces the 2015 Limited Edition Vanishing Point: "Twilight." (Via Gourmet Pens).
- Meet the team at C.W. Pencil Enterprise. Always nice to put a face with a name! (Although I have met Caitlin in person.)
- The Well-Appointed Desk reviews the Caran d'Ache Swisswood.
- Mike Dudek of The Clicky Post is the special guest on last week's Erasable Podcast. If you haven't listened, it's a can't-miss!
- Last week's Dot Grid Podcast included a great discussion on accumulation of the things we collect and why we collect them.
And don't forget, I am giving away a bottle of Montblanc's Blue Hour "Twilight Blue" ink, courtesy of Pen Boutique. You have until midnight on Thursday to enter the giveaway, and a winner will be picked Friday!