- The Ink Bottle (via Alt.Haven). Junee has a post full of beautiful ink bottle photos.
- Conid Bulkfiller Minimalistica Review (via Hand Over That Pen). A great three-part review by the team at Hand Over That Pen.
- An Administration Remembered, Stationery-Style (via Well-Appointed Desk). A nice retrospective, and a great collection of photos!
- Confessions of a Pencil Lady: Stationery Resolutions (via CW Pencils). Great piece. The part about wanting to use more stationery and finish more notebooks, notepads, pencils, etc. rings especially true to me. I've done pretty well so far this year!
- Kaweco 1910 Eyedropper Limited Edition (via Write To Me Often). Not sure how I missed this one - I need to do a better job of keeping an eye out for limited edition Kaweco stuff. Minor collecting interest of mine.
- Moo Hardcover Notebook (via Pen Addict). Susan reviews the MOO hardcover notebook, and she likes it just as much as I did. This is next in my notebook queue after I finish my current one.
- Pilot 3776 Nice Lilas Announced (via Pen Chalet). Platinum has just announced their most recent 3776 limited edition demonstrator, and if you're a fan of pink pens and rose gold trim you won't want to miss this one.
- In the Pines (via Write Notepads). If you're a subscriber, the pencils this time are shipped separately, and they are amazing! I should have some additional pics up on the blog this week.
- Pens For Sale (via Ed Jelley). Ed's clearing out some pens from his collection, and there are some nice buys in there, as well as some great inks and notebooks.
- Pelikan 2016 In Review (via Pelikan's Perch). Josh has a nice retrospective of all the 2016 Pelikan releases, and there were certainly a lot of them. Kudos to any Pelikan completionists out there who managed to keep up! My wallet is screaming.
- Revenge of Analog (via Amazon). For those of you who have been waiting to pick up a copy, David Sax's wildly popular book is now back in stock as of the time of this post. Crazy that it sold out so quickly.
PLEASE VISIT MY SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of blog sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. They recently announced that they are carrying Ezra Arthur, a new line of leather notebooks featuring Tomoe River paper.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having the largest offering of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Huckberry. As I mentioned Friday, I'm excited to now be a Huckberry affiliate, since Huckberry is one of my favorite stores offering a curated selection of goods.
- KustomHaus. KustomHaus is your source for custom stamps, sealing wax, and related supplies. (Review of their wax seal stamps here.)
- Tom Barrington Leather Goods. Tom Barrington manufactures high-quality leather goods, including pen cases in stingray and ostrich leather. (Review of their leather two-pen sleeve here.)
- Dudek Modern Goods. If you haven't already, you should head on over to Dudek Modern Goods and check out Mike's handmade wooden pen holders and pen rests. Mike just launched his latest model, the Stationer.
- SALVO Lattice Cubed 3D Printed Pen. Thanks to the folks at SALVO for sponsoring the blog this week, and best of luck to them on their Kickstarter, which is 50% funded with 23 days to go.
Subscribe to Digital Divide
For this latest issue of Digital Divide, I went with something a bit different this month, offering some further thoughts on David Sax's book, The Revenge of Analog. Be sure to subscribe on the sidebar so you don't miss future issues!
In Case You Missed It …
This week on the blog I reviewed some notebooks from a new stationery brand, Say Nice Things. I also wrote what I think is the first review of the Sailor Imperial Black Multifunction Pen. If you missed this week's Deals and Drops, you can check it out here. This week there's a focus on disposable/inexpensive pens.
Happy Sunday, and thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.