Even though everyone's likely shopped out from Black Friday / Cyber Monday binging, there are still plenty of pens in stock and plenty of time left to get your orders in for on-time holiday delivery! One major exception: Mike Dudek was kind enough to let me know that the cutoff date for Christmas delivery is December 5 (this coming Tuesday), so be sure to get your orders in to Dudek Modern Goods by then if you have your eye on something.
- Custom Leather Goods from One-Star Leather (via One Star Leather/Etsy). Like the Dudek pen holders, if you need Christmas delivery from One-Star Leather, get your orders in soon! Check out my review of one of Keegan's Baron Fig Confidant covers here.
- Lamy Studio in Racing Green (via Pen Chalet). The Lamy Studio in Racing Green is in-stock, and I just picked one up for myself.
- Platinum Nice Lavande (via Pen Chalet). The newest entry in the Platinum 3776 Nice series of demonstrators is here, in a stunning lavender and rose gold color scheme.
- Pelikan M805 Ocean Swirl Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet also has the Pelikan M805 Ocean Swirl in stock, and from what I hear, it's even more beautiful in person.
- Delta Clearance at 40% Off (via Vanness Pens). Vanness is clearing out their remaining Delta inventory at a steep discount, including many limited and special editions. From what I hear, Delta is likely going away for good (unless someone buys the brand), so act quickly if you're interested.
- Pineider Pens (via Vanness Pens). Vanness is now carrying Pineider, a line of pens from Italy that I've not seen before. Some gorgeous colors in here.
- Lamy Aion (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens has the new Lamy Aion in stock (well, in one nib size). These look to be going quickly so act fast if you want one.
- Montblanc Great Characters Series (via Appelboom). Appelboom always has excellent pricing on Montblanc, including the most recent Beatles entry in their "Great Characters" series.
- Montblanc Great Characters The Beatles Special Edition Ink (via Appelboom). Appelboom also has the newest Montblanc Limited Edition Ink, "Psychedelic Purple".
- Montblanc New and Gently Used (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens recently received some gently used/vintage Montblanc pens in stock, including some Montblanc 149s.
- "Weekly Dip" Cyber Week Specials from Goldspot (via Goldspot Pens). Goldspot has lots of pens, ink, and paper on sale with their "Weekly Dip" promotions, and some of the Cyber Week specials are still valid here.
- Bellroy Pencil Case (via Huckberry). I likely will pick up one of these heavy-duty pencil cases soon. (And it will also hold your gel pens, etc, if you're not a pencil person.)
- Midori A5 Notebooks (via Amazon). I've gone back to a bullet-journal style for my daily planning this month, since my schedule has been requiring me to use a larger notebook. I've been using this Midori A5 in my Roterfaden for my general planning/work notes purposes.
- BIC Cristal Xtra Precision .7mm Ballpoint Pens (via Amazon). Another pen I've been using a lot lately, especially on the road. These needle-tip BIC Cristal's in a fine point are excellent. Also available in a 15-pack.
- Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange (via Amazon). These are getting scarce. Don't miss out on what is still my favorite of the M800 Special Editions.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.