There are a lot of Lamy deals out there this week, including this odd "Buy a Lamy 2000 Black Amber-Get a regular Lamy 2000 free" promotion. I'll continue to highlight availability of other limited/special editions for as long as they stick around, particularly Pelikan, which should see a change over to the new 2017 models and colors shortly. Finally, there are several stationery-related Kickstarter projects that should be of interest to readers of this blog.
- Pen Chalet Specials. Pen Chalet is running a series of specials right now on some very nice pens, including this Platinum Izumo that's listed at 50% off. Also check out this Pilot Ageless Ballpoint at 50% off and Pilot Stanza ballpoint at 40% off.
- Goldspot Clearance (via Goldspot Pens). Some great deals in here, including the 2015 Pelikan M205 Amethyst Special Edition.
- Pacific & West Notebooks (via Huckberry). Thanks to Pacific & West for sending me one of these notebooks for review, which I should have up on the blog shortly. I'm enjoying the paper, and the wood covers look outstanding.
- Appointed Notebooks (via Huckberry). I've not tried the paper before, but these are nice looking spiral notebooks, if that's your thing.
- Bellroy Notebook Cover (via Huckberry). Near the top of my acquisition list. I love my Bellroy wallet, and this notebook cover has received rave reviews.
- Retro 51 "Donut Dollies" Special Edition (via Vanness Pens). The first of the 2017 Retro 51 Limited Editions is out. Vanness Pens has them in stock.
- Lamy 2000 Black Amber Special Edition Offer (via Goulet Pens). I'm not sure how many people would be motivated to take advantage of this offer, but I'll throw it out there anyway. Lamy's apparently had difficulty moving their Limited Edition "Black Amber" fountain pen, so they're throwing in a Makrolon Lamy 2000 for free if you purchase one.
- Pilot Vanishing Point Vivid Red 2009 Limited Edition (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens managed to source some extra 2009 Limited Edition vanishing points. Limited Availability!
- Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen in EF (via Amazon).
- Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen in B (via Amazon).
- Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen (via Amazon).
- Lamy Safari Dark Lilac (via Amazon). If you were waiting to grab one of these, I'd do so quickly. Lamy will likely release the 2017 Limited/Special Editions shortly.
- Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange (via Amazon). Ridiculous deal, with limited quantities on this pen that will likely be unavailable soon. Check out my recent review of this pen here.
- Otto Hutt Design 02 Pinstripe Fountain Pen (via Massdrop).
- Wink Pen (via Massdrop). Write with wine, juice, tea, or ink (if that's your thing).
Kickstarter Projects to Check Out
- Pen Addict Live 2017. Send Myke to the Atlanta and DC Pen Shows (and to Field Notes HQ)! Snag yourself a unique backers-only case from Nock Co. in the process.
- DUO Ballpoint Pen and Stylus. Many people like stylus pens, and this is a good one. It uses the Wacom Bamboo stylus tip. Check out my impressions here.
- Namisu X-01 Pen. A new retractable rollerball pen from Namisu available in titanium, brass, or aluminum. I'm not sure how this one flew under my radar.
- Lattice Cubed 3D Printed Titanium Pen. A very interesting idea, and one I hope funds, though the price is (understandably) high for a Kickstarter.
- Flow Pen. Last but not least, please read the comments on this Kickstarter before you back this project. It's extremely likely that the "Flow Pen" is the Visionnaire, Part II. Save your money, please.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. All deals are accurate as of the time of posting, with both prices and availability subject to change at any time.