First of all, if you're anywhere near Atlanta this weekend, get over to the Atlanta Pen Show and buy pens in person, not online! Work is conspiring against me yet again, so it's looking dicey at whether I'll be able to attend, but it should be a great time! For those of you stuck at home, here's some pen and stationery-related shopping links to ease the pain.
- Waterman Omlum Collection (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet continues to have the Waterman "Omlum" collection on steep discount. Modern Waterman pens are highly underrated writers, in my opinion, and this special edition version of the Expert, Hemisphere, and Carene is very attractive. Pen Chalet has nice prices on Waterman in general.
- Conklin Pens (via Pen Chalet). Ron is also currently running some great sales on the Conklin Mark Twain Crescent Filler (both the black chased version and the clear demonstrator), and the recently launched "Minigraph" pocket/purse pen also has reached shelves. Conklin pens are also very nice writers and don't receive enough attention, IMHO.
- Platinum Izumo (via Pen Chalet). If you're looking to snag a deal on an Urushi/Makie pen, look no further.
- Nemosine Singularity (via Pen Chalet). I received a couple e-mails recommending this pen in response to last week's post on steel stubs. I've never tried a Nemosine, but at under $20, it may be worth an experiment.
- Outlet Pens and Filofax (via Appelboom). Appelboom has lots of discontinued pens and accessories for sale in their outlet, including this now-discontinued Montegrappa Miya at a great price as well as other products from Caran d'Ache, Filofax, and Waterman.
- Sailor 1911 Peacock Special Edition (via Anderson Pens). Don't miss this Anderson Pens Exclusive from Sailor. This teal demonstrator is absolutely gorgeous.
- New Lamy Limited Editions (via Anderson Pens). The Andersons have both the new Lamy AL-Star Pacific Blue and the Lamy Safari Petrol in stock. The Petrol ink is on the way.
- Aurora Nebulosa Limited Edition (via Vanness Pens). If you're into purple pens, this is about as good as it gets. This limited edition version of the classic Aurora 88 sports rose gold trim and a beautiful purple Auroloide material.
- Waterman Expert Fountain Pen (via Amazon). The Waterman Expert is a classic fountain pen with a good nib. It comes in a variety of designs and trim options.
- Waterman Charleston Fountain Pen (via Amazon). An older model of Waterman with Art Deco styling that's now been discontinued.
- Red Swingline Stapler (via Amazon). Get your Milton stapler here.
- Montblanc JFK Navy Blue Ink (via Amazon). If you're looking for JFK, the price is starting to creep up, and there's very limited quantities left in the wild.
- Montblanc Limited Edition Ink (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens still has stock of the new limited edition Lucky Orange ink, as well as the William Shakespeare Velvet Red.
- Parker Urban Fountain Pen (via Amazon). The newly redesigned Parker Urban is now available online. You can check out my review here.
- Lamy Pico Ballpoint Pen (via Amazon). I picked up one of these and it's found its way into my pocket at least a few days each week. It's a smooth writer, and Lamy has recently tweaked their ballpoint refills to write darker. Give them a shot!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Pricing and availability are current as of the time of publication of this review, and subject to change.