This week is National Stationery Week, and Wednesday was World Stationery Day! Celebrate by treating yourself to some pen shopping. In addition to some deals, there's a few new products.
- Pen Chalet Discount. Our sponsor Pen Chalet is running a week-long sale, as well as a giveaway of some excellent prizes to 10 lucky winners! Check out all the details, terms and conditions here. Use the code NATSTATWEEK to get 10% off your entire order.
- Parker Urban Sale (via Goldspot). Goldspot is running a 15% off sale on all Parker Urbans, both new and old. Use the code URBANSALE to claim your discount. I'm a fan of the new Urban - check out my review here.
- Everyday Inspiration (via Field Notes and Bellroy). Field Notes and Bellroy just released this awesome leather memo book cover in collaboration between the two brands.
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Elegance (via Appelboom). Visconti has released its Homo Sapiens fountain pen in a resin, cartridge-converter model, at a lower price point. I like the idea of the Homo Sapiens as Visconti's flagship model, since it appeals to a wider audience than some of their other stuff.
- Sailor Peacock Demonstrator Limited Edition (via Anderson Pens). When I talked to Brian in Atlanta, he indicated these pens were selling fast and there were only a handful left. If you're on the fence, grab one now. It's a pre-order; pens will ship in December.
- Montblanc Limited Editions (via The Pen Show). For all you Writers Edition Collectors out there, head on over to The Pen Show! These are by no means cheap (as in, at all), but they are some of the better pricing I've seen on certain of these Writers Editions, especially for sealed pens.
- Aurora 88 Sigaro (via Pen Chalet). A special edition Aurora 88 that I'd not paid much attention to until I saw one at the Atlanta Pen Show this past weekend.
- Benu Classic Fountain Pen (via Benu Pens). I was sent one of these for review recently, and so far I'm impressed. These are compact fountain pens with smooth, wet Schmidt nibs (the Broad I have is stubbish.) Check out the Skull pen!
- Say Nice Things Pencils (via Say Nice Things). Say Nice Things Stationery has introduced some nice-looking pencils, in addition to their notebook lineup.
- Akkerman Dutch Masters (via Vanness Pens). Vanness has all of the Akkerman Dutch Masters colors back in stock, and I was lucky enough to pick up the No. 9 Vermeer "Red Stone" in Atlanta, one of the more popular colors. For those of you not in the know, the Dutch Masters series of Akkerman ink come in the old 120ml Akkerman bottles.
- ATELEIA Refillable Brass Pen (via Massdrop). A great price on this machined pen made from solid brass bar stock.
- Waterman Expert Fountain Pen (via Amazon). A very nice entry level pen, with some colors under the century mark.
- Lamy 2000 Ballpoint with Leather Pen Case (via Amazon).
- Midori Traveler's Notebook in Camel (via Amazon).
- Pilot Varsity Disposable Fountain Pens (via Amazon). These are getting harder to find in the wild. My big box stores don't carry them anymore, sadly.
- Fisher Space Bullet Pen (via Amazon). Nearly a dozen different colors of the classic Fisher Space pen.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Pricing and availability are current as of the time of publication of this post, and are subject to change.