There are currently a lot of store special editions out there available for pre-order, as well as some of last year's limited and special editions on clearance. I even managed to locate a couple of Visconti Homo Sapiens London Fogs. Also, if you're in the area, check out this weekend's Chicago Pen Show. I won't be making it after all, but I'll be drooling from afar.
- Delta Dolcevita Gallery (via PenChalet). If you're a fan of larger pens, check out the Delta Dolcevita. A special edition mid-size cartridge-converter model just went on sale at PenChalet.
- Caran d'Ache Leman Fountain Pen (via PenChalet). I've never used a Caran d'Ache fountain pen, but these are gorgeous and marked down by almost 50%.
- Mark Twain Crescent Filler Fountain Pen (via PenChalet). A unique looking pen that I've reviewed here. Grab it at a discount.
- Pelikan M800 Renaissance Brown (via Appelboom). Appelboom offers attractive pricing on their Pelikan products, and you can now order this year's limited edition M800.
- Pelikan M101N in Brilliant Red (via Appelboom). This year's M101N is also available from Appelboom, and again at a good price.
- Sailor 1911 Standard Special Edition Peacock Demonstrator (via Anderson Pens). Pre-order yours now, because from what I've heard they're getting to the end of their pre-order availability.
- Sailor 1911 Azure Blue (via Fountain Pen Hospital). Check out FPH's own special store edition Sailor!
- Retro 51 Artist Series (via Vanness Pens). Vanness recently released their latest limited edition Retro 51s in collaboration with Bioworkz. These are numbered limited editions, and you can buy both pens as a numbered set. They're going fast.
- Baron Fig Tote, Messenger, and Backpack (via Kickstarter). Get all the details on Baron Fig's latest Kickstarter project! There's also an add-on for a LImited Edition Squire Pen in the "Fig Wine" color.
- Baron Fig Mastermind and Nomad (via Baron Fig). I'm surprised how little attention these have received, and I'll post my own thoughts on them soon. The Mastermind is a dot-grid desk pad, and the Nomad are dot grid sticky notes.
- Kaweco AC Sport in Red (via Amazon). The Kaweco AC Sport has seen a price increase recently, and it's pretty big. Some seller still have this pen at or below the old price.
- Visconti Homo Sapiens London Fog Limited Edition Fountain Pen (via Amazon). I was surprised to come across one of these, since I thought they'd sold out long ago. Not inexpensive, but the London Fog is among the best looking of the Homo Sapiens limited editions.
- Mandarin Yellow Vanishing Point, 2003 Limited Edition (via The Pen Show). Somebody better buy this before I do.
- Montblanc Writers Edition Friedrich Schiller Fountain Pen (via The Pen Show). A pretty nice price on a sealed Writers Edition, and the Schiller is among my favorites.
- Waterman Charleston Fountain Pen (via Amazon). Among my favorites of the modern Watermans, with art deco styling. I believe this pen is now discontinued.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. All pricing and availability is current as of the time of publication of this post.