This week's Deals and Drops features the gorgeous new Blackwing 73, which is a blue and silver Lake Tahoe-inspired pencil, as well as the Caran d'Ache 849 fountain pen that's been a long time in the making.
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Elegance (via Pen Chalet). Visconti's glossy acrylic resin version of its Homo Sapiens fountain pen lands at about $100 lower than the standard "lava" version, sporting a cartridge-converter filling system and the same 23k Palladium nib.
- Aurora 88 Anniversary Flexible-Nib Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet has one color in stock - brown - of Aurora's recently released "flex nib" pen. Check out my review here.
- Aurora 88 Anniversary Flexible-Nib Fountain Pen in YELLOW (via Anderson Pens). The yellow 88 is by far my favorite of the Aurora anniversary editions, and Anderson Pens has some of them in stock. Act quick because they're limited.
- Dee Charles Designs Pen Cases (via Pen Chalet). I've been carrying one of the double sleeve cases in red and black for the past week, and have really been enjoying it. Look for a review soon.
- Caran d'Ache 849 Fountain Pens (via Pen Chalet). The new Caran d'Ache 849 fountain pens are in stock, though currently only in black, orange, pink, blue, and white.
- New Edison Pearlettes (via Anderson Pens). Edison recently revised their "Production Line" to include three new Arizona-themed models of the Pearlette. Available now.
- Sailor Jentle Ink (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens have the "new" old Sailor inks in stock, including favorites Apricot and Epinard.
- Aurora Ipsilon Sterling Silver Fountain Pen (via Anderson Pens). An "experienced" (i.e., gently used) pen at a nice discount, featuring a stainless steel medium nib.
- Parker Duofold Centennial Fountain Pen "Big Red" Model (via Appelboom). Parker's revamp of their pen line continues with the new vintage-inspired "Big Red" Duofold.
- Blackwing Slate Notebook (via Amazon). Prime shipping eligible.
- Midori Traveler's Notebook (via Amazon). What's becoming a party of my daily carry due to my recent streamlining of devices and edc stationery.
- Blackwing 73 (via Blackwing602). The latest Blackwing Volumes edition has shipped, and it's a beautiful blue and silver "Lake Tahoe"-themed edition.
- Midori Traveler's Notebook Weekly Calendar Insert (via Amazon). This is a blank 6-month calendar with a page-per-week view, that I've been enjoying and have found very useful.
- Bioworkz Retro 51 Artist's Edition in Orange and Turquoise (via Vanness Pens). Only a very few left of the popular orange/turquoise pens.
- Pokka Pens (via Pokka Pens). I've been using these things like crazy recently, and they're great "on the go" ballpoints.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.