- Experiment 19: Prisms, Archers, and a Giveaway (via Inkpothesis). A nice write-up of the latest Baron Fig limited edition Archer pencil, the Prismatic.
- Attack of the Clones: Jinhao 922 and Delike New Moon (via Nib and Muck). Looks like Jinhao has expanded its lineup to include some Sailor clones. I've not seen "Delike" pens before.
- Kaweco Ice Sport in Black (via The Pencilcase Blog). Wow, that Kaweco Ice Sport looks really, really good eyedroppered in black.
- What's in My Backpack: My Everyday Carry (via Wonder Pens). A great bag-dump post, as with everything from the Wonder Pens blog.
- Review: Nock Co Sinclair (via Alt.Haven). A great review of what I consider to be the most functional pen cases on the market right now.
- Montegrappa Game of Thrones: Targaryen Fountain Pen (via Pen Addict). If I was to pick one of the "Game of Thrones" pens, it would be this one. A touch campy for a daily writer, but if you're a Game of Thrones fan, the black, red, and bronze color combination is pretty nice looking.
- Ubiquitous Capture Device: the Nock Co. DotDash Pocket Notebook (via From the Pen Cup). Mary has another great article on how she uses her analog tools to keep track of her Getting Things Done "capture" list, I use a modified version of GTD, but I've recently considered reading it again and seeing if I need to tweak my system.
- Retiring the Blog (via MyCoffeePot). Gerald from My Coffee Pot is retiring his blog. I'll miss his content, but he had a great run at this.
- Aurora 88 Anniversario (Flex Nib) (via The Pen Habit). Matt gives us his take on the new Aurora Flex Nib.
- Are You Ready for a Nibmeister? (via My Pen Needs Ink). Great article by Bob, and a very generous giveaway from him and Mark Bacas, who I also send pens for nibwork and can highly recommend.
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of blog sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. They almost always have some sort of insane deal going on in their "Specials" section.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having the largest offering of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Appelboom recently joined as a sponsor of this blog! Please check out their extensive selection and excellent pricing, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including special editions made by Sailor for Bung Box and Kobe Nagasawa in Japan. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including standard and special edition offerings from Aurora.
- Say Nice Things Stationery. SNT is a new UK-based notebook company that makes some really nice, reasonably priced journals and notebooks. Check out my review of some of their offerings here, as well as their recently released Flip/Flop Pocket Notebooks!
- Tom Barrington Leather Goods. Tom Barrington manufactures high-quality leather goods, including pen cases in stingray and ostrich leather. (Review of their leather two-pen sleeve here.)
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here.
In Case You Missed It …
This week on the blog I reviewed the new Blackwing notebooks, as well as the Pelikan M101N Bright Red Special Edition fountain pen. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out this week's Deals and Drops, featuring several new product releases.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.