Some interesting opportunities this week on Lamy, as well as new releases from Baron Fig, Field Notes, and a cool new Kickstarter. Happy shopping!
- Lamy Scala Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet has the titanium / fine nib version of this lesser-known Lamy model on deep discount.
- Delta Matte Journal Ballpoint Pens (via Pen Chalet). The Delta Matte Journal is a fantastic looking pen - too bad they're being discontinued. The fountain pens are hard to find, but the ballpoint is still around.
- Parker Sonnet "Great Expectations" Edition (via Pen Chalet). The Parker Sonnet is a great pen that I carry a lot. Now the "Great Expectations" edition has been marked down to a much more reasonable price, though sadly it's because this particular line has been discontinued.
- Baron Fig Archer "Prismatic" Limited Edition Pencils (via Baron Fig). Check out my recent review here.
- Support CW Pencils! (via CW Pencils). Unfortunately, due to a safety incident with their building, CW Pencils in NYC has had to temporarily close their brick-and-mortar operation. Please show your support and keep them going by visiting their online store.
- Lamy Safari Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Set (via Appelboom). Interesting - I've not seen this before.
- Field Notes "Campfire" Limited Edition (via Field Notes). I don't have mine in hand yet, so I can't give you my first-hand opinion, but these look great.
- Lamy 2000 "Black Amber" Limited Edition (via Pen Chalet). So Lamy is finally letting retailers mark this pen down, and it's still a steep markup from the standard stainless steel.
- Pilot Vanishing Point Stub Nibs (via Anderson Pens). Thinking of picking up a spare nib unit for your Pilot Vanishing Point? Anderson Pens currently has a couple stub units (in both Rhodium and Black) on sale.
- Itoya Blade Disposable Fountain Pen (via Anderson Pens). Previously, the only disposable fountain pen that I had been aware of was the Pilot Varsity. Anderson Pens now stocks the Itoya Blade, another option.
- Pilot Varsity Disposable Fountain Pen (via Amazon). One of the few "disposable" fountain pen options.
- Skyline Chess NYC (via Kickstarter). Not pen-related, I know, but still really cool.
- Midori A5 Notebook (via Amazon). Midori has great paper, and I've used a couple of these over the years.
- Midori Traveler's Notebook (via Amazon). My current daily carry notebook that I'm using to carry my calendar.
- Galen Leather Traveler's Cover (via Amazon). Another option if you don't like the original Midori color selection.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.