Wow, that snuck up on us again this year, didn't it? Amazon is running its annual "Prime Day" promotion, and if you're an Amazon Prime Member, you can snag one-day discounts on a variety of products, including pens, paper, and other stationery products. This year's Prime Day features a few good opportunities to stock up on pens like the Uni Signo 207 and the Sharpie pen. As always with Prime Day, some of the products Amazon has chosen to promote can be, well, "interesting." Here are a few things that I found:
- Papermate .5mm Inkjoy Gel Pens. Grab these as an inexpensive add-on if you've been waiting to try them out, like I have.
- Rotring 600 Mechanical Pencil (.7mm).
- Parker Jotter Ballpoint in Bond Street Black with Gold Trim.
- Sharpie Pens in Assorted Colors (Fine Points).
- Uniball Signo 207 Micro Point (12-Pack).
- Uniball Signo 207 Colors (8-Pack).
- Uniball Vision Elite Micro Point (12-Pack).
- Bic 4-Color Shine Metallic Ball Pen (2-Pack). Designer version of the classic Bic Multipen.
- Bic Wite-Out Brand EZ-Correct Correction Tape. If you're looking to snag a 10-pack of this stuff, Prime Day has you covered.
- Brady BMP-21P Label Printer. Because we all need one of these. Actually, we do. I bought one last year and it's actually one of my most-used pieces of office kit.
Note: Certain Prime Day Deals are time-sensitive, so these offers may not be available all day. Some are limited-quantity offers.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.