- Blackwing Clutch Pocket Notebook Review (via Ed Jelley). Ed reviews Blackwing's premium pocket notebook. As always, there are great photos.
- Pelikan Hubs 2017 Location (via Pelikan's Perch). The 2017 Hub locations are set! Did your city make the cut? I'm glad to see Nashville's back for 2017.
- Restocking - A Trip to Bookbinders (via Pete Denison). Pete talks about his recent trip to Bookbinders. For those of us outside of Australia, Bookbinders not only sells their own inks but maintains a brick-and-mortar store as well.
- Review: Armando SImoni Club (ASC) Arlecchino 2 (Magic Flex 18k Nib) (via Hand Over That Pen). The crew at Hand Over That Pen takes a look at the ASC Pens Arlecchino 2, one of the first creations that they've released following their purchase of old Omas rod stock and other assets after the Italian pen company folded.
- Top 5 Workhorse Pens for 2017 (via The Pen Habit). This is the kind of Top 5 list that I like. Matt has some great pens on here, including the Delta Fusion 82, which is an exceptional workhorse pen, though if you see one, grab it, because Delta might not be long for this world.
- Pelikan Souverain M1000 Sunrise LE Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens). Azizah reviews the latest Pelikan Raden limited edition, which is absolutely gorgeous.
- Pelikan Souverain M800 Renaissance Special Edition Fountain Pen Review (via The Pencilcase Blog). Another Pelikan M800 special edition, and I'm probably not going to be able to pass this one up.
- Brute Force Design Custom Wood & Metal Pens (via Nib & Ink). Ok, these pens have my attention. I need to learn more about this company. That Damascus steel!
- Aurora Duo Cart Fountain Pen Review (via Pen Addict). I really do need to check one of these out. Lots of positive reviews.
- Inky Fingers Currently Inked Log (via Alt. Haven). I have one of these and love it, though I've been pretty bad about keeping it up to date.
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of blog sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. They are currently running an Inventory Reduction Sale. Grab an additional 10% off your order using the coupon code INVENTORY.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having the largest offering of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Appelboom recently joined as a sponsor of this blog! Please check out their extensive selection and excellent pricing, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including special editions made by Sailor for Bung Box and Kobe Nagasawa in Japan. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including standard and special edition offerings from Aurora, as well as the ystudio line of pens from Taiwan.
- Say Nice Things Stationery. SNT is a new UK-based notebook company that makes some really nice, reasonably priced journals and notebooks. Check out my review of some of their offerings here, as well as their recently released Flip/Flop Pocket Notebooks!
- Tom Barrington Leather Goods. Tom Barrington manufactures high-quality leather goods, including pen cases in stingray and ostrich leather. (Review of their leather two-pen sleeve here.)
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here.
In Case You Missed It....
This week on the blog I published my thoughts on two recent limited edition ink releases from Montblanc, Lucky Orange and William Shakespeare Velvet Red. I also reviewed several pens from the Montegrappa Fortuna line: the standard Fortuna in white with ruthenium trim, the Fortuna Silver, and the Fortuna "Mule." Finally, if you missed this week's Deals and Drops, check them out here, featuring an inventory clearance sale from Pen Chalet.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.