- SF 2017: A Fluffy Pawspective (via Hand Over That Pen). The SF Pen Show, through the eyes of Moogle the dog.
- Inventery Mechanical Pens (via Gourmet Pens). Azizah reviews these rollerball pens from Inventery, a maker based in Los Angeles. I'm in the process of reviewing these myself, and I'm extremely impressed so far.
- Ink Flight #7 Reveal & Contest (via Inkjournal). I absolutely need to get my hands on some of these Platinum Mix-Free inks. Some of the colors people are coming up with in the photos look amazing.
- Back to School Memories with the Pencil Ladies (via CW Pencils). This time of year brings back memories for us all, especially if you have your own kids headed off to school.
- Noodler's Ink Neponset with Music Nib (via Well-Appointed Desk). I've been hearing a lot about Noodler's pens again, after seeing them drop off the radar for a while.
- Review: Kaweco Perkeo (via Notemaker Journal). The more I hear about the Kaweco Perkeo, the more I want to try it.
- Diplomat Excellence "A" Skyline Blue: Review plus Discount Code and Giveaway (via Inkdependence). Mike reviews a pen from Diplomat that I've been meaning to review myself, and he's giving one away courtesy of Points of Distinction, the U.S. Diplomat Distributor.
- Review: Papermate InkJoy Gel Pen (via Comfortable Shoes Studio). I agree, these are excellent gel pens. When people say that they hate the Inkjoy, they must be referring to the ballpoint version, which is god-awful.
- Montblanc Antoine de Saint-Exupery Ink Review (via Mountain of Ink). I've been waiting for a thorough review of this ink for some time. I think it's one that I'm going to have to pick up.
- Baron Fig Confidant - Pocket (via Alt.Haven). I'm glad that someone else has gone on the record and confirmed that Baron Fig paper is now much more fountain pen friendly. They've upgraded the weight and the stock.
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of blog sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having the largest offering of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Appelboom recently joined as a sponsor of this blog! Please check out their extensive selection and excellent pricing, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including special editions made by Sailor for Bung Box and Kobe Nagasawa in Japan. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including standard and special edition offerings from Aurora, as well as the ystudio line of pens from Taiwan.
- Say Nice Things Stationery. SNT is a new UK-based notebook company that makes some really nice, reasonably priced journals and notebooks. Check out my review of some of their offerings here, as well as their recently released Flip/Flop Pocket Notebooks!
- Tom Barrington Leather Goods. Tom Barrington manufactures high-quality leather goods, including pen cases in stingray and ostrich leather. (Review of their leather two-pen sleeve here.)
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
In Case You Missed It...
This week on the blog I took a break from fountain pens and reviewed a few things that I've recently been using around the office. First off was another multi pen, the Tombow Zoom L104. Yesterday I published a review of the Morning Glory Mach 3 Liquid Ink Rollerball, perhaps the ultimate needle-tip pen.
And, if you haven't checked out this week's Deals and Drops, don't miss out on some great price reductions and new releases.
Thanks for reading, and Happy Sunday!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.