I can't believe that we're already entering the fourth quarter of 2017, and it's time to buy 2018 planners. This year has flown by, and now I have to choose which planner I'm going to use next year? I'll likely stick with my Hobonichi/Midori combo that's worked really well for me, but there are a lot of different options out there. I've also included some other new releases and odds and ends in this week's Deals post. Enjoy!
- Hobonichi Techo Planner Now Available (via 1101.com). It's out! After yet another launch marked by a crashing website, the 2018 Hobonichi is available to order!
- Baron Fig Confidant Planner (via Baron Fig). Baron Fig recently released the 2018 Confidant planner, available for order directly via their website!
- Filofax Planners, Refills and Labor Day Sale (via Filofax). Filofax USA is running a 20% off sale through September 10 with the promo code LAB20. This is a great opportunity to grab a new Filofax Organizer. They also have their 2018 refills in stock!
- Hobonichi Techo Weeks (via Anderson Pens). Apparently Anderson Pens is going to be stocking the Hobonichi this year, and the first they have in stock is the slimmer Hobonichi "Weeks" weekly version. In addition to the green linked here, there's an ultramarine version. Note that the quotes in this planner are in Japanese.
- Leuchtturm 1917 Bullet Journal (via Amazon). If you're into bullet journaling, you may want to check out Leuchtturm's special edition, developed in partnership with Bullet Journal.
- Sheaffer Star Wars Pop Darth Vader Fountain Pen (via Pen Boutique). Pen Boutique has the new Sheaffer Star Wars Pop Pens listed for pre-order, including Darth Vader, R2D2, and Yoda models. There are also rollerball versions.
- Kaweco Perkeo Four-Pen Set (via Vanness Pens). Can't decide between the different colors of the new Kaweco Perkeo? Grab all four! You can still buy them individually if some of the colors don't speak to you.
- Goldspot Pens "Weekly Dip" (via Goldspot). Goldspot has several price reductions running in the "weekly dip" section of their website, including a price drop on the Retro 51 Tornado "Breakaway" Soccer-themed pen.
- Duncan Shotton Hand-Painted Solar System Push-Pins (via Etsy). I need these. As an analog-pinboard enthusiast, I will be picking up a set of these at some point, along with Duncan Shotton's concrete "moon" pin. I already have a couple packs of the rainbow pencils, which are awesome.
- 3952 Pens (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet is offering pens from a new collection that I haven't seen before, apparently manufactured in Taiwan. Some of the designs aren't exactly my style, but they look interesting.
- Tech Dopp Kit 2 (via Huckberry). This Is Ground has released the second iteration of their Tech Dopp Kit, which is not only useful for organizing and containing all of your cables, headphones, etc., but I've also seen people us it to hold some smaller stationery and other EDC items.
- Bellroy Notebook Cover (via Huckberry). If you use your pocket notebook as your primary planner or writing space, then you may have considered a leather cover. These are among the best I have used.
- Rhodia Classic Meeting Book (via Pen Chalet). A different sort of planner/notebook that I sometimes use to keep track of meetings at work, especially meetings that require follow up on multiple action items.
- Field Notes Shenandoah (via Pen Chalet). A great classic-style Field Notes release that's still hanging around. If you missed adding this one to your stash, pick up a three-pack.
- Midori Traveler's Notebook Weekly Calendar Insert (via Amazon). I know I plug this one a lot, but this is THE calendar format that's "stuck" for me, after trying all kinds of paper calendar options. I love the "long and skinny" format.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.