- Suited and Booted: Franklin-Christoph Penvelope 6 (via UK Fountain Pens). A Penvelope 6 has been on my list for who-knows-how-long, and this is probably the year I pick one up.
- LA Pen Show Report (via Hand Over That Pen). Franz has his LA Pen Show Report up and ready to go. I always look forward to reading Franz's pen show write-ups, and this one is no different.
- Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen & Giveaway (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). Ian has a Perkeo for review and giveaway. I have a couple of these myself. Look for a review soon!
- Wahl-Eversharp Decoband Fountain Pen Review (via The Pencilcase Blog). Dries reviews the oversized Wahl-Eversharp Decoband, I'm not sure pictures can really do justice to how large this pen is until you see it pictured alongside a Montblanc 149.
- Namisu Ixion Pen Review (via On Fountain Pens). Raymond Zhang reviews Namisu's latest for OFP. I've not seen much at all on Namisu's latest Kickstarter. That Namisu failed to include a converter with this pen absolutely baffles me as well.
- Cross X - Liberty United Edition Rollerball (via Clicky Post). An interesting idea behind this pen, and if you like chunkier designs, this one isn't bad looking at all.
- Sailor Profit Realo Tenku-Gensou Special Edition with Music Nib (via Pen Addict). Susan scored a gorgeous Japan-only edition of the Sailor Realo.
- Karas Pen Co. Decograph 1702 Electron Giveaway (via FP Quest). Ray is giving away a Karas Electron Decograph, which are no longer for sale.
- Ink Review: Colorverse Sunspot, Black Hole, Vortex Motion, and Dark Energy (via Well-Appointed Desk). I love dark, off-black inks, and if I had to pick three of the Colorverse inks to start with, these are the ones I would choose.
- Hands-On + GIVEAWAY - Montegrappa Blue Blazer Fountain Pen (via Ed Jelley). To finish up this week's links, Goldspot and Ed Jelley are giving away a Montegrappa Blue Blazer. This is one you shouldn't miss!
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. They're currently the only U.S.-based retailer I know of that stocks Opus 88 eyedropper pens from Taiwan.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including now pens from the resurrected Conway Stewart brand. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. A big welcome to Paul's Paper & Pens as a regular sponsor of the blog. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
In Case You Missed It...
This week on the blog, I reviewed the Papermate Inkjoy gel pen. I also published installment No. 2 in my "Workhorse Pens" series, profiling the Lamy 2000. Finally, don't miss this week's Deals & Drops, where I recommended some fountain-pen-friendly paper options.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.