- The Pen Addict Podcast is 299 (via Bleistift). Wow, I can't believe I've spent 12 full days of my life listening to a podcast about pens. I really wonder how many days I've spent writing about them, but... nope, not gonna do that math.
- Goathard Sunburnt Orange Fountain Pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). A really cool looking pen from a custom pen maker out of the UK, Brad Goathard. It's exciting to see that individually turned metal pens might be a thing?
- Colorverse Season 1: Lights on Ceres Review and Giveaway (via SquishyInk). I just received my first batch of Colorverse Inks, and I'm really impressed so far. (All you have to do is include multiple shades of red-black or burgundy in an ink line, and you have me sold.) This pink is also really intriguing.
- Tactile Turn Double Edge Safety Razor (via Ed Jelley). I'm not as deep into the shaving/razor community as I am into pens (which is probably a good thing), but I enjoy reading something different from time to time. Will at Tactile Turn makes good stuff, and this razor looks nice.
- Noodler's Boston Safety Fountain Pen Instructional Guide (via Pen Chalet). Oh boy, another opportunity to (further) ruin the carpet in your pen room. I'll still probably end up ordering one to play with.
- Visconti Homo Sapiens London Fog (via Alt.Haven). The only one of these "swirl" Viscontis that has really tempted me.
- Nock Co. Seed Folio A5 (via Clicky Post). Mike had an opportunity to review the Nock Co. A5 Seed Case. A5 is my preferred size as well, so I'll have to check this out eventually.
- Disposable Fountain Pens (via FPQuest). A nice round-up of disposable fountain pen options from Ray. I've not tried any of these in years, but I've heard good things about the Pilot Varsity.
- Colorverse Andromeda and Red Shift (via Well-Appointed Desk). If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm about to accumulate a LOT more ink, very soon.
- Waterman Expert 3 Matte Black Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens). I'm a huge fan of modern Waterman for classic looking pens that write well. This matte black Expert has been on my list to review for a while, and I'm glad to see Azizah had a good experience.
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. Use the coupon code "STPATRICK" to get 10% off today!
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including now pens from the resurrected Conway Stewart brand. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. A big welcome to Paul's Paper & Pens as a regular sponsor of the blog. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
In Case You Missed It....
This week on the blog was a bit of a blur for me, being on the road, but I managed to publish a review of the Laban Expression fountain pen, as well as a quick recap of my trip to Papier Plume in New Orleans, Louisiana. Also, don't miss this week's Deals and Drops, and I forgot to note that our sponsor Pen Chalet is running a 10% off sale to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Just use the coupon code "STPATRICK" at checkout.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.