I've been writing with a lot of eyedroppers and other high-capacity fountain pens lately, mainly because I've been extremely busy at work, both in-town and on the road, and it's easier for me to stick with one ink. Note that our sponsor Pen Chalet is running a sale for Easter weekend: grab 10% off using the coupon code "EASTER".
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Opus 88 Koloro Demonstrator (via Pen Chalet). Some of my favorite pens released in the past year. Great ink capacity, a smooth nib, and a cool Japanese-style filling system. My full review here.
- Opus 88 Clear Demonstrator (via Pen Chalet). I covered this pen in the same review, but it's a larger pen with an absolutely massive ink capacity and a larger No. 6 nib. I reviewed this pen with the 88 Koloro.
- Pen Chalet Display Cases (via Pen Chalet). Ron currently has his Pen Chalet-branded display cases on sale. These look very nice, with various sizes/capacities available.
- Pilot Custom 823 (via Anderson Pens). I recently inked this pen up for the first time in a while, and it's always a great one to rediscover. Huge ink capacity with a vacuum-filling system. My full review here.
- Tailfeather Crane Notebook Cover + Pen (via Huckberry). This pen/notebook/leather cover combination is finally entering a more reasonable price point, and their "Roo Leather" wallet is also on sale.
- Waterman Carenes on Sale (via Goldspot). Discounted pricing on the Carene in this week's "Weekly Dip" from Goldspot. Fountain pen, rollerball, and ballpoint versions are all available. The Carene is a long-time favorite of mine.
- Moonman M2 Eyedropper Fountain Pen (via Amazon). I know I reviewed this pen the other day, but if we're going with a "high ink capacity" theme, I can't leave it off the list.
- Wing Sung 618 (via Amazon). This pen hasn't left my rotation in the past few months. I own two and am considering a red with silver trim. My initial thoughts here.
- Wing Sung 698 (via Amazon). The 698 hasn't caught on with me in the same way as the 618, mainly because this clear version doesn't post, but it's still a good inexpensive piston filler that holds a ton of ink.
- Aurora Optima O' Sole Mio (via Appelboom). I need to add an Aurora Optima to my collection at some point, but I've been torn as to which model. This orange version - the spiritual successor to the Delta Dolcevita - might be it. My review of a loaner Optima here.
- BENU Pens Now Available Stateside (via Vanness Pens). The BENU pens are selling out again, grab them from Vanness while you can. My full review here.
- Cross Star Wars Sale Ending Soon! (via Cross). Cross has two of its Star Wars-themed Townsend fountain pens on clearance at sub-$300, nearly 50% off. I reviewed the Stormtrooper version.
- New Style Bull & Stash Journals (via Bull & Stash). Bull & Stash has revamped their collection, and they've sent me one of their latest journals. Look for a review soon.
- Colorverse Inks (via Pen Chalet). The more I use these inks, the more I like them. They have something to offer everyone: shading, sheen, sparkle, and offbeat colors that are still usable. I've reviewed the Quasar blue with more in the works.
- The TGS Amazon Page (via Amazon). I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations, etc. This also provides a way for me to earn a referral fees and helps me support the site. Thanks everyone!