It's National Stationery Week, and in celebration, I'm throwing my Deals & Drops out there a day early to give you all an opportunity to take advantage of discounts and price reductions floating around. The biggest sale that I'm aware of is over at our sponsor Pen Chalet, which has lots of inventory marked down as well as a 10% off coupon using the code NATSTATWEEK at checkout. They are also running a giveaway on many great products including pens from Pilot and 3952, as well as inks from Robert Oster and Organics Studio.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Pen Chalet National Stationery Week Deals (via Pen Chalet). Grab steep discounts on pens including the Otto Hutt Design 3, Platinum Plaisir, 3952 Makatao, and the Pilot Ageless Ballpoint, among others.
- Pelikan Ink of the Year: Olivine (via Penchalet). Available now for purchase, shipping in a week or so.
- Monteverde 36 Piece Zipper Pen Carrying Case (via Pen Chalet). I have one of these Monteverde 36 pen cases, and at $20, they're an absolute steal.
- Dingbats A5 Notebooks (via Amazon). Dingbats Notebooks don't get nearly enough attention, especially given the quality of the paper (recently upgraded) and the overall value). I reviewed one a while back, and I understand the paper has been upgraded to be even more fountain pen friendly. Plus perforated pages!
- Moonman Even-Smaller Pocket Eyedropper (via Amazon). If you liked the Moonman M2 I reviewed a while back, apparently there's yet another pen out there from the same manufacturer.
- Slate Blue Sailor Pro Gear (via Anderson Pens). Pre-order your Anderson Pens Special Edition Pro Gear now! Pens arrive in May.
- Benu Pens (via Vanness Pens). Vanness has a wide range of Benu Pens back in stock. Check out my review of Benu's offerings here, including the unique "Skull Pens."
- Montblanc Meisterstuck Le Petite Prince Solitaire Le Grand 146 (via Appelboom). This very well might be my next 146 purchase. There's a star on the clip, people!
- Baron Fig Confidant Cover (via Etsy/One Star Leather). One Star Leather Goods has the leather Baron Fig confidant covers back in stock, and they now have them in the Plus size in addition to the A5-ish Flagship. My review here.
- New Journals from Bull & Stash (via Bull & Stash). Bull and Stash has updated their offerings, and are no longer going with the MTN-style notebook in favor of a more traditional journal. I'm working on a review and I like the new format much better.
- Pens from Yoshi Nakama (via Etsy/18111com). Just when you think the designs can't get any more unique, he comes up with designs like the "Falling Feathers with the Sterling Silver Feather Roll-Stopper."
- Galen Leather Writing Box (via Amazon). Looking for a vintage-style portable writing desk? This box from Galen Leather has been getting rave reviews.
- Laban Taroko (via Goldspot). Laban has really surprised me, at both the quality of their pens at this price point, as well as with the seeming complete absence of any marketing promoting the brand. Look for a review of the Taroko soon.
- Yellow and Black Satin "Bumblebee" Vanishing Point (via Paul's Paper & Pens). Perhaps my favorite Vanishing Point of all time! Get free standard Worldwide shipping with the Coupon Code TGSfree at checkout.
- The TGS Amazon Page (via Amazon). I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations, etc. This also provides a way for me to earn a referral fees and helps me support the site. Thanks everyone!