- The Analog-Digital Life (via Leigh Reyes). I love it when Leigh has a new post out, and "seeking balance in the force" pretty much sums it all up.
- Fisher Space Pen 70th Anniversary Edition (via Clicky Post). I like the "new" 70th Anniversary Fisher Space Pen - the sunburst logo reminds me of the eclipse!
- Sailor Shikiori Yodaki (via Mountain of Ink). Probably my favorite of the recently released Shikiori inks.
- Papier Plume "Da Blue" Ink (via Fountain Pen Follies). Papier Plume is bringing two new inks to the Chicago Pen Show, and "Da Blue" is a nice blue-black / steel blue for all you Bears fans out there.
- Papier Plume Bootlegger's Sacrament (via Fountain Pen Follies). Bootlegger's Sacrament is actually my favorite of the two Papier Plume Chicago inks. I'm going to have to break out my bottle of KWZ Brown Pink to test out the comparison.
- Baron Fig Lock and Key LE Confidant and Squire (via Comfortable Shoes Studio). The Lock and Key LE combination is easily my favorite Baron Fig release to date. The brass Squire is so well-balanced that I barely feel the weight.
- Giveaway: BENU Fountain Pens (via Well-Appointed Desk). Don't miss this chance to win one of three BENU pens!
- Blackwing Volume 54: Exquisite Corpse (via Pencil Revolution). I'm among the many who love this unique color combination. Blackwing absolutely killed it here (pun intended).
- Chinese Pen News You Need to Know (via Frank Underwater). If you're not already following Frank's blog, do so now. Frank keeps track of the latest news and trends out of China, including new releases you may want to try.
- Our New West End Main Shop (via Wonder Pens). Wonder Pens is moving into two new locations in Toronto! I'm definitely going to attempt a visit this year!
Please Visit My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc. This weekend, use the coupon code "EASTER" to save an additional 10%.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I recently reviewed.
- Vanness Pens and Kenro Industries. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including now the full range of BENU pens. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. A big welcome to Paul's Paper & Pens as a regular sponsor of the blog. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
- TGS Amazon Page. I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations, etc. This also provides a way for me to earn a referral fees to help support the site. Thanks everyone!
In Case You Missed It ...
This week on the blog, I reviewed two more Colorverse Inks: Black Hole and Dark Matter. Also, on Saturday I checked an item off the "Bucket List" and had the opportunity to attend the Masters in Augusta, Georgia, hence no post Saturday morning. BUT, this week I spent some time reading back through "year one" of The Gentleman Stationer and pulled out some of my favorites. Also, I added a short note about how to find older posts on the site if you're new and interested in reading through the "back catalog." For this week's Deals & Drops, I highlighted some new pocket pen releases, which you'll see more of in the near future.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.