First of all, if you're anywhere close to Chicago, attend the Chicago Pen Show! I won't be there this weekend, unfortunately, but don't miss the opportunity to visit Vanness Pens, Anderson Pens, The Nibsmith, Kanilea Pen Co. and more! If you're stuck at home, here are some deals & drops to keep you distracted!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Kanilea Pen Co. Hanauma Bay (via Kanilea Pen Co.). What might be the best looking Kanilea Pen yet! A must-see for sure, if you're in Chicago. I'll have to wait for DC. I have two Kanilea Pens, and have reviewed the Mauna Kea here.
- Visconti Divina Midi (via Pen Chalet). If you've been waiting for an opportunity on one of Visconti's unique "Divina" pens, including the palladium nib, Pen Chalet has them listed at 50% off.
- Pilot Stargazer (via Pen Chalet). Looking for a smaller fountain pen (like the Pilot Prera), only with a gold nib? Consider the Stargazer, at an excellent price point.
- Lamy Safari All Black Special Edition (via Pen Chalet). Though it may not be the most exciting special edition, it is good-looking. And it's now in-stock.
- Vanness Retro 51 "Artist Series" 80th Anniversary Edition (via Vanness Pens). In celebration of Vanness Pens' 80th Anniversary, they've released a new limited edition Retro 51 designed by local artist Kirk Montgomery. Grab either the "Film Noir" or color version, or both!
- Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black Multi Pen (via Amazon). One of the better values out there in multi pens right now, especially if you're looking for a professional-looking pen for the office. My review here.
- Limited Edition Pilot Capless [Vanishing Point] Crimson Sunrise (via Paul's Paper & Pens). I don't know how this is still in stock, but Paul has a bunch of them. Once they're gone, this will be it. Use the coupon code TGSfree for free global shipping at checkout.
- Stifflexible Notebooks (via Anderson Pens). I had the opportunity to test out the Stifflexible notebooks at the Atlanta Pen Show, and they recently upgraded their paper to be more fountain pen friendly. I'll have a further review in the future, but Anderson Pens has some of the new designs in stock.
- Leather Goods from One Star Leather (via Etsy/One Star Leather). Need a high-quality custom leather cover for your favorite brand of notebook? One Star Leather has you covered (bad pun intended). Check out my review here.
- Pelikan Classic M205 Fountain Pen Demonstrator with Free Edelstein Olivine Ink (via Goldspot). Pre-order the new Pelikan Classic M205 clear demonstrator, and add the Olivine Ink to your cart free of charge. My review of a previous M205 here.
- Pelikan M205 Limited Edition Blue Demonstrator (via Amazon). Did you miss out on the Blue M205? You can still find them floating around.
- Pelikan M200 Special Edition Smoky Quartz (via Pen Chalet). What's the difference between the M200/M205? Gold/Silver trim.
- Bellroy Pencil Case (via Huckberry). Bellroy not only makes excellent leather, but they also make exceptional modular cases for pens, pencils, etc.
- Unique Stationery from Duncan Shotton Design Studio (via Etsy/Duncan Shotton). The Duncan Shotton design store is back online, and restocked with all kinds of unique items such as these Planet Pins, page markers, and more I reviewed a while back.
- Working Typewriters (via Etsy/Working Typewriters). I can easily kill an hour or more drooling over the various restored typewriters this store stocks.