The new releases keep coming. This week, Visconti launched it's "Vertigo" fountain pen, which is a new steel nib with a "14k overlay." I suspect the concept is somewhat similar to the Delta Fusion, which wrote quite nicely. Anderson Pens also released their latest collaboration with Retro 51, the Terabyte 2.0, which now has stealth black trim. Finally, there's a huge promotion on Montegrappa Silver Mule's from Goldspot, as well as some updates to the TGS Amazon Storefronts. Links below!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Visconti Vertigo Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). After much teasing, Visconti has released its new line of "Vertigo" fountain pens, featuring the Opera body style and a "stainless steel nib with a 14k gold overlay." It sounds similar to the Delta (RIP) Fusion nib, which on the whole I enjoyed.
- Conklin Duragraph Exclusive Stealth Black (via Pen Chalet). The Conklin Duragraph is a great pen in the $50-60 range, and Pen Chalet has a new exclusive "stealth black" color combination.
- Terabyte 2.0 Retro 51 Tornado (via Anderson Pens). The Terabyte 2.0 features its "motherboard" design with matte black trim. It will complement the silver/green combo of the version 1.0 nicely.
- Kosmos Ink Magnetic Fountain Pen (via Kickstarter). Just 10 days to go on this wildly successful Kickstarter project! I have one on its way to me for review, but it's held up in customs. Hopefully I'll be able to get a review up before the Kickstarter ends.
- Ensso Piuma Fountain Pen (via Ensso). I'm a bit late to the game on this one, as I missed the Kickstarter, but Ensso was kind enough to send me black and polished aluminum versions of these pens and I'm impressed, especially with the finish and the balance. There's currently a coupon offer to get 15% off your first order that should appear when you visit the site.
- More Colorverse Inks! (via Pen Chalet). Check out the collaboration between Colorverse and Opus 88. Also, coming soon is the "Tokyo Hayabusa SE" Purple ink, which caught my eye.
- Special Pricing on Montegrappa Silver Mules (via Goldspot). Goldspot's "Weekly Dip" is a great offer this week, with 40% off the Montegrappa Silver Mule in Rollerball, Ballpoint, and Fountain Pens.
- Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO-Nib (via Amazon). Want to write really small? Consider a pen with Pilot's specialty PO ("Posting") nib.
- Platinum 3776 Kumpoo Demonstrator (via Pen Chalet). Pre-order yours now, and it looks as though this one will be available in the Ultra Extra Fine and Soft Medium nib sizes. The clear 3776 Oshino Demonstrator is also still available.
- Papier Plume Inks from Vanness! (via Vanness Pens). It looks like Vanness has the entire line of Papier Plume Inks back in stock. Add them to your next order!
- Montegrappa Extra 1930 in New Colors (via Appelboom). Montegrappa has released new colors of its flagship Extra 1930: Black & White, Red, and Mediterranean Blue.
- Moonman Pocket Pen in Clear Acrylic (via Amazon). The Moonman pocket demonstrator/eyedropper is now available in clear acrylic, not just the turquoise "ice flower" version.
- Revised Amazon Storefront (via Amazon). Check out the new and improved Gentleman Stationer Amazon Storefront, which now allows me to better organize items by category and is easier to navigate. This is a great way for me to keep track of products that I like and also offer an unobtrusive way to let people support the site by shopping Amazon. It's an affiliate store, so I earn a small amount off of each sale.