This week the much anticipated Opus 88 Picnic in transparent purple acrylic finally arrived, as well as the Opus 88 "Fantasia" pocket/compact pen. I'm also featuring the new limited edition releases from Field Notes and Blackwing, both of which have impressed! Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Pelikan M600 White Turquoise (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet received some additional stock of this Pelikan special edition; get them while they last.
- Opus 88 Picnic Fountain Pen in Purple (via Pen Chalet). The Opus 88 Picnic is now available in purple. This one might be my favorite so far.
- Opus 88 Fantasia (via Pen Chalet). Opus 88 has also released the Fantasia, a colorful compact eyedropper pen with a somewhat unusual take on a Japanese eyedropper filling system.
- Kosmos Ink Magnetic Fountain Pen (via Kickstarter). Just a few days to go on this wildly successful Kickstarter project! I just received one for review, so stay tuned.
- Pilot Vanishing Point Metallic Desert Orange (via Anderson Pens). Anderson pens still has a few of these pens on clearance. Metallic Copper Red is also still available.
- Sailor Pen House Inks (via Vanness Pens). Vanness has another line of specialty Sailor inks made exclusively for Japanese retailer Pen House. Some cool looking colors in here.
- Opus 88 and Colorverse BOGO Offer (via Goldspot). Buy any Opus 88 Pen at Goldspot and get a bottle of Colorverse Ink at 50% off, using the coupon code "COLOROPUS" at checkout. Follow the link for more details.
- Pelikan Souverain M605 Transparent White (via Appelboom). Appelboom still has some of the M605 Transparent White pens in stock. These are getting hard to come by.
- Field Notes Three Missions Edition (via Pen Chalet). Wow. The last two Field Notes editions have surprised me. I dropped my subscription after a few that didn't really do it for me. I don't think I'll re-up, since I definitely don't need that many more new pocket notebooks, but I'm definitely buying these. (Last Quarter's "Coastal" Edition is still in stock too, by the way.)
- Blackwing Volumes 10001 (via Blackwing). Ok, this one did it. I'm not sure why it was this particular pencil, but I'm now a Blackwing Volumes subscriber.
- Blackwing Volumes 54 (via Vertigo Home). Anyone looking for some Volume 54, "Exquisite Corpse" pencils? Here's an untapped source. They also have some other back editions.
- Revised Amazon Storefront (via Amazon). Check out the new and improved Gentleman Stationer Amazon Storefront, which now allows me to better organize items by category and is easier to navigate. This is a great way for me to keep track of products that I like and also offer an unobtrusive way to let people support the site by shopping Amazon. It's an affiliate store, so I earn a small amount off of each sale.