- Rome Store Recap (via Hand Over That Pen). Katherine continues with her travelogue, reviewing the stores that she's visited in Rome. Looks like there's plenty to keep anyone busy on a European pen excursion.
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Dark Age Fountain Pen Review (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). Ian sprung for his first Visconti! Of all the Homo Sapiens pens, the Dark Age version is my favorite.
- Giuliano Mazzuoli MOKA Fountain Pen (via SBREBrown). Stephen reviews the Mazzuoli MOKA, a pen I enjoyed reviewing due to its unique design if nothing else.
- What I Did on my Holidays (via UK Fountain Pens). I took a break from pens and paper during my recent vacation, but Anthony had the chance to visit Scriptum in Oxford, which looks like a great store.
- Chinese Pen News You Need to Know (via Frank Underwater). If you're interested in Chinese pens, check out Frank's website, which posts periodic updates on the most recent releases from companies such as Hero, Delike, Moonman, and more.
- Nakaya Decapod Writer Aka-Tamenuri (via Macchiato Man). Yagan reviews his Nakaya Decapod Writer, which he finally received after a ten month wait. Glad it lives up to expectations - I love the look of these multifaceted barrels.
- Baron Fig Mysterium Squire (via Comfortable Shoes Studio). Les takes a look at the new Squire designed by Harry Marks.
- Baron Fig LE Apprentice The Atomic Edition (via Comfortable Shoes Studio). Baron Fig recently released a new version of the Apprentice (pocket) sized softcover notebooks. The Apprentice hasn't been seen in a while - it might not be a regular entry in Baron Fig's lineup, but I hope they continue with periodic releases. The color is great.
- Montblanc M Ultra Black Ballpoint (via The Clicky Post). Mike reviews the Montblanc Ultra Black, a pen which tends to attract strong opinions, but seems to have caught on as of late.
- Confessions of a Pencil Lady: Lines I Thought I'd Never Cross (via CW Pencils). Apparently there are lots of new things coming to CW Pencils, including a really cool looking Bic Clic.
- Inventery Co. Pocket Fountain Pen Review (via Ed Jelley). Ed reviews the Inventery Pocket Fountain Pen, and as always has some great photos.
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here, and don't miss out on their new special edition Sailor Pro Gear in Slate Blue.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I reviewed.
- Vanness Pens. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including now the full range of BENU pens. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
- TGS Amazon Page. I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations, etc. This also provides a way for me to earn a referral fees to help support the site. Thanks everyone!
In Case You Missed It...
This week on the blog I was on vacation, so most of the content over the past 10 days has been a series of recaps of my favorite things from the first six months of this year (and maybe a bit before). Part One looked at pens; Part Two looked at inks, and Part Three looked at accessories. I also recapped my favorite posts from 2018 (again, so far). Finally, don't miss this week's deals and drops, which includes the Aurora Talentum "Black Ops," along with a slew of new Retro 51 releases.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.