Well, the first week back from vacation was certainly an eventful one (if not necessarily the most productive from a work standpoint). Many of the new Aurora special editions that I mentioned in my Atlanta Pen Show recap finally hit the market, including the Sigaro Blue, the Talentum "Black Ops," and the Aurora 88 Urano. Also, apparently it's National Ballpoint Pen Day, so if you visit our sponsor Pen Chalet don't forget to use the Coupon Code BPDAY2018 at checkout to get 10% off your purchase.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Aurora 88 Sigaro Blue (via Pen Chalet). If you recall, the Sigaro Blue was one of my favorite upcoming releases that I was able to handle and spend some time with at this year's Atlanta Pen Show. It's currently available in limited quantities.
- Aurora Talentum "Black Ops" (via Pen Chalet). It's no secret that I love blacked-out pens, and this is one of the best I've seen in some time. There's also a Ruthenium-cap version.
- Aurora 88 Urano (via The Nibsmith). Dan has a bunch of the Urano's currently in stock, and they're not expected to last long. Get them while you can.
- Pilot Metallic Vanishing Points (via Pen Chalet). Pilot is discontinuing these metallic Vanishing Point fountain pens in purple, red, green, orange, and blue. Pen Chalet has a purple one left, at a pretty steep discount.
- De Atramentis Ink (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens recently announced that they will no longer carry De Atramentis ink, so all bottles are currently marked down on the website.
- Graf von Faber-Castell Pen of the Year 2018 Imperium Romanum (via Appelboom). While far, far outside the budget of most mortals (yours truly included), I always enjoy checking out the GvFC Pen of the Year. This black PVD-coated version is relatively understated compared to recent years' releases.
- Grandpa's Basement (via Vanness Pens). Vanness maintains a clearance section called "Grandpa's Basement," which currently features a wide selection of discontinued Delta ballpoints, Parker Sonnet's, and Pineider pens.
- Goldspot Progressive Gifts Promotion (via Goldspot Pens). As I mentioned earlier this week, Goldspot is running a progressive gifts promotion, offering pens from Sheaffer, Cross, Parker and more depending on how much you spend.
- Moonman Natural Wood Fountain Pens (via Amazon). So Moonman has upped their offerings via Amazon, and you can now order these wood fountain pens in addition to the Moonman M2 eyedroppers that everyone has been raving about. There's a light brown wood version as well.
- Raven Venture (via Raven Watches). And finally, the watch featured in the picture above is the Raven Venture, of which a small handful are still available for purchase. Raven is a "micro" watch brand based in the U.S. that manufactures excellent, classic designed automatic watches. Only a few remain, so now's the time...