- Baron Fig Card Sleeve (via Comfortable Shoes Studio). Les reviews Baron Fig's new leather card sleeve. Baron Fig has been branching out into "lifestyle"/carry goods more recently, and overall these products have received good reviews.
- Colorverse Season 4: Trailblazers in Space (via Pen Chalet). Season 4 of Colorverse ink is out, once again continuing the "space" theme, with this season's inks named after the various spacefaring animals.
- Caran d'Ache 849 Nespresso Ballpoint Pen (via Pen Addict). I like this pen too, but I also find it slim for long-form or extended writing sessions. A great jotter pen though, and I've been carrying this in my briefcase for quick notes.
- Karas Kustoms Starliner (via Pen Addict). Jeff at the Pen Addict reviews the Karas Kustoms Starliner, and these pens continue to get great reviews.
- Reaktor Series - Galaxie and Starliner (via Clicky Post). Mike also offers his initial impressions of the "Reaktor" pens, and he's also impressed.
- HeyMatthew x Rickshaw Bagworks Space Cat Pen Sleeve (via Nib & Ink). Matthew is releasing the Space Cat Pen sleeve with Rickshaw; looks awesome!
- Inventery Bolt Action Pen (via Clicky Post). Mike reviews another recent release from Inventery, their bolt-action pen. I have a set of these in for review myself and have been enjoying them.
- Blackwing Volume 10001 (via Wonder Pens). Wonder Pens has some great photos of the new Blackwing Volumes limited edition, with the five-sided Gogaku shape and adzuki stain finish.
- Rohrer & Klingner Sketch Thea (via Mountain of Ink). I've seen the R&K "Sketch" inks with their "quirky" label artwork at pen shows, but I've never tried the inks themselves. If you're looking for permanence, the line has some interesting colors.
- An Interview with Ian Schon (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). Ian talks with the creator of Schon DSGN, with some hints of possible things to come.
Please Visit and Support My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here, and don't miss out on their new special edition Sailor Pro Gear in Slate Blue.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I reviewed.
- Vanness Pens. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Also, Vanness carries a wide array of pens, including now the full range of BENU pens. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
- TGS Amazon Page. I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations, etc. This also provides a way for me to earn a referral fees to help support the site. Thanks everyone!
In Case You Missed It...
This week on the blog I reviewed two relatively recent releases from Lamy: their Vibrant Pink Special Edition Ink, and the Lamy LX fountain pen in ruthenium. Don't miss this week's Deals and Drops, featuring the Platinum 3776 Kumpoo as well as my recent obsession with rollerballs.
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.