If you've had your eye on one of this year's Aurora 88 Special Editions like the "Marte" or "Urano," they're starting to get scarce. Also, don't miss your chance to check out the new collaboration between Baron Fig and Caroline Weaver, the "Elements" Archer pencil! I also have a handful of other new or past limited/special editions for you to consider. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Baron Fig + Caroline Weaver "Elements" Pencils (via Baron Fig). You know, I was just wondering the other day whether or not Baron Fig would be releasing more limited edition Archer pencils, since it's been a while since the last one. Then this hit my inbox. And it's the best one yet. Use my referral link to get $10 off orders of $20 or more.
- Aurora 88 Marte Limited Edition (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet has some of the red and rose gold Marte editions left in stock. These will likely sell out in the near future.
- Aurora 88 Urano Limited Edition (via Pen Chalet). Very few of these made it to the U.S., so if you have your eye on one, act quickly.
- Colorverse Tokyo 2018 Hayabusa Special Edition Ink (via Pen Chalet). Colorverse has released a new ink for this year's Tokyo Stationery Show! Also, don't miss the new inks from Colorverse Season 4, which just hit stores.
- New Nemosine Demonstrators (via Pen Chalet). Nemosine just released two new versions of the Singularity fountain pen demonstrator in Obsidian and Rose Gold.
- Conway Stewart Fountain Pens (via Vanness). Vanness has Conway Stewart fountain pens back in stock, in all of the unique acrylics that Conway Stewart is known for. You can check out photos of my Series 100 in Honey Noire here.
- Montblanc Heritage Spider Coral Metamorphosis Fountain Pen (via Appelboom). Montblanc released an updated version of the Coral Heritage fountain pen, with new "spider" trim.
- Retro 51 Tornado Terabyte 2.0 (via Anderson Pens). Anderson Pens released the follow-up to their "Terabyte" fountain pen, which features black trim.
- Bellroy Classic Pouch (via Amazon). This Bellroy pouch has become one of my favorite everyday carry items, which I use to cart around cords, headphones, document flags, pens, pencil sharpeners, etc. Highly recommended.
- Bellroy A5 Work Folio (via Amazon). Expensive, but well-made. A great accessory for the office. Check out my review of the A5 Folio here.
- Cross Special Edition Pens (via Goldspot). Goldspot is featuring a weekly sale on Cross special edition fountain pens, rollerballs, and ballpoints.
- Pelikan M600 Turquoise Special Edition (via Amazon). The turquoise M600 was a huge hit and is starting to sell out. There are still a few around on Amazon, etc.
- Pelikan Polar Lights Fountain Pen (via Amazon). I haven't seen one of these in a while! The Polar lights was a special edition from a while back.
- Pilot Capless Fountain Pen in Yellow with Satin Black Trim (via Pauls Paper & Pens). I ordered this yellow Pilot Vanishing Point from Paul earlier this year.