- Platinum 3776 Century Kumpoo (via Fountain Pen Follies). This pen seems to be selling out VERY quickly. If anyone has their eye on it, now would be the time. Plus all the reviews I've read have been positive.
- Karas Pen Co. Reaktor: Galaxie and Starliner XL (via Nib & Ink). Matthew checks out the Galaxie and Starliner pens from Karas Pen Co., with a very thorough review of both.
- Pelikan Edelstein Olivine Review (via The Looped Square). A great review of Pelikan's latest Ink of the Year, which we'll all likely see at the upcoming Pelikan Hubs. I had forgotten that this year's ink was chosen via community submission.
- I Hate the Rotring Newton (via UK Fountain Pens). The Newton isn't one that I'm familiar with. Nor is it one that I think I'd like.
- Japanese Stationery Guide: Why Everyone Loves It and Which Brands to Try (via Milligram). Australian retailer Milligram published this guide to some of the major Japanese stationery companies.
- Inventery Pocket Fountain Pen and Rollerball + Giveaway! (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!). Ian reviews the Inventery Pocket Fountain Pen, which still continues to receive good reviews. He's also giving this one away, so check out the giveaway terms.
- Field Notes "Three Missions": Crew Capsule Models (via Three Staples). Ginny takes a look at the "extras" from this quarter's Field Notes limited edition - paper models of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo crew capsules.
- Nakaya Pen Clinic - 2018 (via Alt.Haven). Junee attended Aesthetic Bay's Nakaya pen clinic in Singapore, with pictures!
- Aesthetic Bay Nakaya Clinic: Day 1 (via Hand Over That Pen). Katherine also had a chance to visit the Nakaya pen clinic. More pictures!
- Platinum 3776 Century Nice Lavande Fountain Pen Review (via Ed Jelley). Ed's new contributor Sandra reviews the Platinum 3776 Nice Lavande. If you're a fan of purple pens, make sure you check this one out.
Please Visit and Support My Sponsors and Affiliates!
Please take a moment to visit these fine folks who help keep this blog going! It's next to impossible to keep up a steady stream of fresh review content without some form of sponsorship or affiliate relationship. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me out along the way.
- Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet has a wide variety of available pens and offers unbeatable value on pens, inks, pen cases, etc.
- Anderson Pens. In addition to having one of the largest offerings of bottled ink in the world, Anderson Pens is an authorized retailer of a wide range of brands, including Sailor, Aurora and Faber-Castell. Check out the sponsor profile I published here, and don't miss out on their new special edition Sailor Pro Gear in Slate Blue.
- Appelboom. Please check out Appelboom's extensive selection and excellent pricing on a wide range of brands, including Montblanc pens such as this Classique 145 I reviewed.
- Vanness Pens. Vanness Pens carries rare and hard-to-find inks from all over the world, including Callifolio, Akkerman, and the full line of DeAtramentis. Be sure to check out the 80th Anniversary collaboration between Vanness and Bexley Pens, featuring a custom material made by Jonathan Brooks. You can check out my recap of a visit to Vanness here.
- Goldspot Pens. Goldspot regularly offers excellent promotions and specials! Check out their "Weekly Dip" section for details.
- Paul's Paper & Pens. Paul features a well-curated selection of fountain pens, multi pens, notebooks, and more, including some very uncommon Pilot Vanishing Points and Decimos that we don't see here in the States.
- Pokka Pens. Pokka Pens makes high quality, portable ballpoints that make for a great EDC option. Check out my review here, and don't forget to use the code GENTSTA to get 10% off your purchase!
- TGS Amazon Page. I run across many more items (pens, pencils, books, accessories, etc.) in my online "travels." I can't feature them all on TGS, but Amazon has an option where I can set up an affiliate page to host product recommendations and earn fees on referrals. Amazon does not sponsor or endorse this blog in any way.
In Case You Missed It ...
This week on the blog I looked at inks, including three Montblanc Special Editions (Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Beatles "Psychedelic Purple", and UNICEF Blue) and Albert/V2 Rocket, two of the new Colorverse Season 4 Inks. Also, don't miss this week's Deals & Drops, with new Baron Fig pencils and more!
Happy Sunday, and as always, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.