This week we have the release of a new Baron Fig Squire, the "Bolt" rollerball pen. I love yellow pens, so of course it's a hit for me. Also, check out some stuff that caught my eye at the recent D.C. Pen Show, including new Kaweco Art Sport fountain pens, the Diplomat Traveler "Flame", and Nock Co's new pencil pouch!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Baron Fig Squire "Bolt" Limited Edition (via Baron Fig). First orange, now yellow? The last few Baron Fig Squire runs have given me exactly what I've wanted to see! You can use my referral link for $10 off your order at Baron Fig.
- New Kaweco Art Sport Fountain Pens (via Vanness Pens). Vanness has the new Kaweco Art Sports in stock, available in Dark Blue, Metallic Green (which is more of a marbled green than what I'd consider true "metallic"), Pearl Orange, and Real Blue.
- Diplomat Traveler "Flame" Fountain Pen (via Vanness Pens). An opportunity to own a "flame effect finish" fountain pen at a ridiculously good price point. Now they just need to do an Aero in this design!
- Conway Stewart Pens (via Vanness Pens). Vanness still has Conway Stewarts in stock following the D.C. Show, including this Series 100 in beautiful "Flecked Autumn" Acrylic.
- Wing Sung Demonstrator 4-Pack (via Amazon). The ever-popular tester pens that we had at the Vanness Pens table at the D.C. Pen Show, sold in a pack of four. An inexpensive way to use your more "temperamental" inks without worrying whether it will damage your pens.
- Pilot Metallic Vanishing Point Fountain Pens (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet has the discontinued Pilot Metallic Vanishing Point on clearance. We sold out of these quickly at the D.C. Pen Show.
- Platinum 3776 Oshino Demonstrator (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet still has a few of this crystal clear Platinum 3776 in stock. I absolutely love Platinum nibs (the medium might be my favorite).
- Visconti Ragtime Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Visconti apparently has re-released a version of the "Ragtime" model with a steel nib, and Pen Chalet has it available at a sub-$100 price point, prior to any available coupon codes.
- Faber-Castell Essentio Fountain Pen (via Anderson Pens). Faber-Castell has released their new take on the Faber-Castell Basic, featuring black anodized aluminum finish.
- Sheaffer Ferrari Taranis (via Goldspot). For this week's weekly dip, Goldspot has a huge price reduction on this red Taranis, which was a different look for Sheaffer that generally received positive reviews when it came out a few years ago.
- Pelikan Classic M205 Olivine (via Appelboom). This is the first M205 in a while that has really tempted me. The pictures look absolutely gorgeous. Pre-order now for September delivery.
- Pelikan M205 Demonstrators - Past Years (via Amazon). You can regularly find past years' M205 demonstrators available on Amazon, including the Aquamarine, Cognac, Transparent Blue, and Smoky Quartz.
- Pilot Pens (via Paul's Paper & Pens). Paul has a range of Vanishing Points, including a limited stock of the Crimson Sunrise limited edition and a yellow/black satin model that has not yet made it to the U.S.
- Nock Co. Pencil Pouch (via Nock Co). Brad was kind enough to send me home with one of his new pencil cases, big enough to hold a Blackwing! Check out the yellow and eraser pink color scheme!