This week has been busy, with a ton of new Sailor releases, in both the 1911 and Pro Gear models. If you've been waiting for an opportunity to try out a Pineider pen, Pen Chalet is running a flash sale this weekend, with discounts up to 50% off. Finally, I've included some mechanical keyboard offers for the first time in a while. If you're interested in a better typing experience to go along with your pens and paper, I've written a couple posts about them that might offer a good place to start. (Here, and here.)
Disclaimer: This post contains links to paid sponsors and affiliates.
- Pineider Flash Sale (via Pen Chalet). Pen Chalet is running a Pineider Flash sale, with certain high-end models marked down by as much as 50%! In addition to the Grand Beaute line linked here, the "Keys of Heaven" model is also on sale. Some nib sizes are selling out quickly.
- Sailor Pro Gear Anderson Pens Slate Blue Edition (via Anderson Pens). Don't miss your chance to pick up a Pro Gear in Anderson Pens' signature color!
- Everything from Kanilea Pen Co. (via Kanilea Pen Co.). While their recently released Hanauma Bay fountain pen has (deservedly) been receiving most of the attention, why not go all in on the Kilauea edition? It's timely. I have two Kanileas, and you can read my review of the Mauna Kea here.
- Sailor 1911 Stormy Sea (via Pen Chalet). Sailor's new US exclusive is a looker, featuring a metallic blue finish with rhodium trim. Available in both the 1911 Standard and Large sizes.
- Sailor 1911 Royal Tangerine Fountain Pen (via Pen Chalet). Another US exclusive that launched earlier this year to rave reviews, Sailor's orange 1911 also comes available in both large and standard sizes.
- Sailor Pro Gear Ocean (via Pen Chalet). Pre-order your Pro Gear Ocean now! The translucent blue-green acrylic might make this one a can't-miss. It also comes in the Pro Gear Slim and King of Pen sizes.
- Kaweco DIA2 Limited Edition in Amber (via Vanness). This year, Kaweco released a limited edition fountain pen/ballpoint set of their DIA2 pen. Vanness has a few numbered sets in stock. You can check out my review of the DIA2 here.
- Pelikan M205 Clear Demonstrator + Edelstein Olivine Ink Offer (via Goldspot). Goldspot is running a promotion where you can receive a complimentary bottle of the new Edelstein "Ink of the Year" when you pre-order the new M205 clear demonstrator. Simply add the ink to your order, no coupon code necessary.
- Aurora Optima Flex (via Pen Chalet). Aurora's new "flex" nib is now available in the Optima, with new color options that include gray and pastel blue. Regardless of whether or not you're looking for a true vintage-style flex nib, the Aurora flex nib is a nice, soft bouncy nib that's a pleasure to write with. Read my review of the nib here.
- Dingbats Wildlife A5 Notebooks (via Amazon). Looking for a great A5 notebook with good paper for the price point? Check out this brand from Lebanon. My review here.
- Montblanc Great Characters John F. Kennedy Burgundy Fountain Pen (via Appelboom). Montblanc has introduced a new pen in the "Great Characters" JFK series, adding a burgundy pen in addition to the classic navy blue.
- Wing Sung 618 Demonstrator Fountain Pen (via Amazon). One of my favorite new "fun" pens that's both a good writer and a good value. Check out my initial impressions here, with a full review on the way.
- Gold Eclipse and Crimson Momiji Inlaid Pen (via Etsy/1811com). If you're not familiar with Yoshi Nakama's handcrafted fountain pens, check them out! I prefer the "Momiji" series, but I also really like the looks of the new "Falling Feathers" fountain pens.
- Azio Mechanical Bluetooth Keyboards (via Huckberry). I've had a tenkeyless typewriter-style keyboard in the past, and these are really fun to use. Azio is selling these full-size versions through Huckberry.
- DAS Model S Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches (via Amazon). DAS is a great brand to use as a gateway into mechanical keyboards, and clicky blue Cherry switches offer a good combination of clicky/tactile for the new user. (Not for cubicle or open office use, unless you hate your neighbor.)