Since I'm off today on a fun "field trip" of sorts - more details later - rather than a full post or review, I thought I'd do a quick recap of five of my favorite posts from Year One of TGS (2014). Yes, it's hard to believe it's been this long. It's also fun to see how much my review style has changed and the different things that caught my eye back then. I honestly forgot that I had reviewed some of these!
- Pilot Razor Point II (Ultra Fine Tip). These are still excellent pens. I have a stash of them and need to break them out again.
- Noodler's Air Corps Blue Black. An ink that I bought, then sold, then recently purchased again. I've been working on a Noodler's piece - I've sort of come full circle on these inks and I'm starting to use them again.
- Omas 360 (Old Piston Version). "Pens I wish I hadn't sold." Enough said.
- Pilot G2 Limited. Yep, I still use the G2. And for a "high-end" G2 Barrel at reasonable cost, you can do much worse than Pilot's standard G2 limited.
- Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black Edition. Still one of my favorite pens of all time, and, IMHO, one of the best high-end fountain pens out there.
In celebration of the TGS four-year anniversary, I'll be doing some giveaways and other stuff later this month. Stay tuned! I hope to see as many of you as possible in Atlanta next weekend!