Things might be a bit slow around here this week, as I'm getting ready to leave on vacation this morning. I'll probably have a couple posts up through the week, but I won't be sticking to my regular schedule. For today, I'll do what I did around this time last year and publish a little "Mid-Year Review," linking back to the five most popular articles/reviews of 2017 so far, as well as some of my favorites that didn't make the cut on the basis of pure metrics. Without further ado:
Five Most Popular Posts of 2017 (So Far)
I was surprised at how well the multi pen / pocket pen reviews did this year, though I guess from my own usage there's a reason: they're extremely practical.
- Guide to Multifunction Pens: Picking the Best Multi Pen for Your Needs
- Pen Review: The Fisher Space Pen
- Pen Review: Sailor Imperial Black Multifunction Pen
- Pelikan M800 Souverain Burnt Orange Special Edition
- Pen Review: Pilot Custom 74
Some Additional Favorites
These posts might not have received the most traffic, but they include reviews of some products that I've enjoyed using or that otherwise surprised me.
- Review: Baron Fig Mastermind and Nomad
- Cool Analog(ue) Products: Book Darts
- Pen Review: The New Parker Urban
- Pen Review: Sailor 1911 Black Luster
- Pen Review: Conklin Mark Twain Crescent Filler
Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all of you!